Monday 26 October 2009

Wille Bain in the rain.






This appeared in The Sunday Mail. Many questions arise from these images but the starkest question for me is, if a man cannot dress himself in a dignified manner then why should people vote for him? Check the sleeves on Bains coat, dear God his poor mother must be cringing with embarrassment, that is if it was she who dressed him? He looks like a wee sneak at school who I used to poke and nip at every opportunity, what a creepy wee man.

This is the man who claims to live in the community, yet it is his mother who does, and he uses her address. He lives in London apparently where he works as a university bore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

iel get anurra coat oan expenses nae borra

Anonymous said...

Mummy! Make me egg and toasted soldiers!

Anonymous said...

Put a red rossette on a front bottom and he will get in, Springburn will still look like Gaza.

Scot Independent.

Bestlinks

Follow this site

KEYBOREDWARRIOR

KEYBOREDWARRIOR

Labels

Bloggers who can bother with me;)

About Me

Go on click me...

Go on click me...
Pig in the middle as usual.