Saturday 22 January 2011

Dog eat dog.

A bit rich this considering the source:....."Two important sectors of our society now feel under a great deal of pressure, beset by plunging fortunes and public esteem: newspapers and politicians. As they go down they are turning in on each other with increasing viciousness - politician against journalist, politician against polititian, [note the spelling mistake, not mine, the square brackets are, as I know Elmer Fudd is a regular reader of my work] journalist against journalist.   
Dog eat dog."





We live in interesting times, Sheridan must be chortling.

No comments:

Scot Independent.

Bestlinks

Follow this site

KEYBOREDWARRIOR

KEYBOREDWARRIOR

Labels

Bloggers who can bother with me;)

About Me

Go on click me...

Go on click me...
Pig in the middle as usual.