Sunday 24 May 2009

GREED AND ENVY. AND LABOURS LIES


So much going on today. I was in the workshop lifting the engine out of my Landie listening to the football on Superscoreboard, it was exciting stuff as Rangers take the league. At halftime I popped into have a cuppa and see who was winnignthe GP, then back out to continue skinning my knuckles on the Landie, not a complaint as I am finding it all very satisfying.

BUT. I cannot get politics out of my head, not least because some cowardly piece of shit slipped a Labour leaflet through my letterbox with a pack of lies on it. That will be dealt with next week as I intend going to see the culprit.

So I switched on the lantern to read the blogs and the papers, I found my self nodding vigorously in agreement with Rosie on remuneration for the pig farm, and then followed her mention of the McWhirter article on a similar vein.

To carry on with the theme, it has been noted that there now seems to be a chattering taking place which says that our discredited and arrogant MPs must be paid over the salaries afforded to GPs. If we are now being asked to accept that MPs are worth more than GPs I for one beg to differ. The present salary of our MPs of some £64,000 appears to me to be very handsome indeed, considering that they are accountable to no one for there performance, until election time when they send out minions to stuff letterboxes.

They should be held up to the heat of the market forces furnace as they dictate for others and introduced to performance pay. So for example the likes of Mr Martin representing the one of the poorest and most deprived constituencies in the EU would be paid in line with the average wage of his constituents. Providing him with the incentive to improve there lot and not allow them to fester as has been done to to many of Scotland's working classes.

If they want to be paid on a par with their rich city spiv friends then let them show how they will earn it and verify that earning.

THE PRESENT SALARIES EARNED BY MPs IS QUITE ENOUGH......... IF THEY DON'T LIKE IT THEN LET THEM GO AND EARN THAT MONEY SOME WHERE ELSE AND LET IN TO POWER PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO WORK IN AN OPEN AND HONEST WAY UNCORRUPTED BY GREED AND ENVY, OF THE SPIVS AND SPECULATORS IN THE CITY WHO HAVE CONNED AND BUGGERED THIS COUNTRY.

Who the hell is going to pay that kind of money for these corrupt pigs to do what?

3 comments:

Conan the Librarian™ said...

Speaking of hogs, hows the Harley doing?

Anonymous said...

To right, why should MP,s recive more than £64,000. Okay so they are away from home a lot of the time but so are tousands of other people who work down south and only come back up at weekends.

No other company would pay so much out on percks as this lor recive, even after the reforms.

Hellmend the lot of them, spivs indeed.
..........
Conan, get some of that fluff taken off.

Key bored warrior. said...

Conan I'm still up to my knees in Landrover. The Harley is 3rd on the list, I lifted the lid on one of the crates just to make sure it is still there. I really am looking forward to the day when I hear it rumble for the first time.

The thing that is haunting me is that I know I am going to have to sell one of the three projects. At the moment the bus is looking like the favourite as people are buying them as fast as they appear, and they are earning good money.

I will just have to keep my head down and stop shouting at the radio.

AMW We must have a general election as a beginning of the purge, let the people decide, they need an outlet for their anger before it hits the streets.

Scot Independent.

Bestlinks

Follow this site

KEYBOREDWARRIOR

KEYBOREDWARRIOR

Labels

Bloggers who can bother with me;)

About Me

Go on click me...

Go on click me...
Pig in the middle as usual.