Tuesday 3 February 2009

Happy Scots and Danes.







So Denmark is the happiest nation on earth. Could that be because they are a small independent nation, who have pride and self respect in their lovely country.

There relationship with Denmark is in sharp contrast to the Scottish experience with the UK.

Despite that Scotland has the happiest citizens in the UK. I would say that is because of Alex Salmond despite his monstrous appetite for eating babies and the leaders of opposition parties. He has brought a new sense of optimism to Scots who are voting for him in increasing numbers, and like what he does.

No comments:

Scot Independent.

Stuff I did ;)

Bestlinks

Follow this site

KEYBOREDWARRIOR

KEYBOREDWARRIOR

Labels

Bloggers who can bother with me;)

About Me

Go on click me...

Go on click me...
Pig in the middle as usual.